• Visit this grand baronial castle and estate for the perfect family day out on the Isle of Arran.
• Enjoy a new, interactive visitor experience in the castle, including a Victorian arcade, mood lighting, costumed interpreters and sounds, as you discover a brilliant collection of period furniture, silverware, porcelain, paintings and sporting trophies.
• Wander through the formal gardens on the Silver Garden Trail and Plant Hunters’ Walk, or venture further to discover ponds, waterfalls and woodland trails, where you can spot red squirrels.
• Run, climb and swing through our Isle Be Wild adventure play area or look for fairies on our new Fairies and Legends Trail.
• Explore Britain’s only island country park, from the seashore to the mountain top.