Mirror Collection 35
The Global Art Company Mirrors
Shipping / Delivery
We pack your mirrors with extra care and get it to you as safe as we can.
PACKAGING OUR MIRRORS
- Framed Mirrors are covered securely and placed in adjustable corrugated inserts that lock the frame in position.
- This is only a general guideline for our processing times. See the product details for your selected product to see how soon it's expected to ship.
- Framed, mounted, canvas and other serviced items to all destinations are shipped with a trackable method which can be checked by yourself on the net. Posters and prints to most European countries are also shipped with tracking.
- If you order a combination of in-stock and special order posters and prints, the order processing time may be 5-7 days (we may ship those items together in one shipment).
- In order to offer you the lowest shipping rates, we combine similar items in one shipment. In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock or on backorder, we may hold the rest of your items if we expect the item to be restocked soon. As soon as it arrives in our warehouse, we will ship your entire order to you in one shipment, but we will let you know in advance.
Shipping rates vary depending on the size and quanitity of mirrors you order and how quickly you'd like it to arrive.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
You can quickly check the whereabouts of a current order with your order number and email address.
In addition, we will send you a tracking number as soon as your framed, mounted, canvas or other serviced item ships. Posters and prints to most European countries are also sent with a tracking number.
Is my package insured?
The Global Art Company guarantees your satisfaction and we will give you a refund or a replacement for purchased items you are not satisfied with. In the remote event that your package is lost or damaged upon arrival, please contact one of our advisors.
What happens if only a portion of my order is available for immediate shipment?
In order to offer you the lowest shipping rates, we combine similar items in one shipment subject to the processing times of all items in the shipment (see process and delivery times). If a temporary out of stock should prevent available items on your order from shipping when expected, you may specifically request that the available items be shipped separately. This may affect your shipping charges, but you can contact one of our advisors directly for information.