- 3 Hotels and 18 Woodland Lodges
- Aspects, Giovanni’s Italian Ristorante and Spey Burger restaurants
- Aviemore Activity Centre including leisure pool, soft play and activity rooms perfect for families
- World-class Conference Centre
- 3D 4K Cinema
- Luxury Brand Shopping
- 18 Hole Championship Golf Course
- Popular destination for Highland Weddings
Everything you need for a short break in Aviemore
Macdonald Aviemore Resort is situated at the very heart of the Cairngorms National Park in the Scottish Highlands - a truly magical location. Enjoy a short break in one of our distinctove hotels or relax amidst ancient Caledonian pine forests in one of our cosy woodland lodges.
Having benefited from an outstanding £7million investment you'll find everything you need and more within the resort. Catch the latest movies in our cinema or the latest brand fashion in our luxury retail outlet. Need to entertain the family? Check out our huge activity centre featuring a large leisure pool, soft play and multi activity rooms for babies up to teens. For golfers, there's Macdonald Spey Valley Championship Golf Course. Voted one of the best in Scotland, this course boasts some of the most breathtaking views in the world and the longest hole in Scotland measuring 635 yards!
Our resort also boasts a world-class conference centre, capable of holding up to 1,150 people - a natural choice for large national and international businesses, both large and small, for meetings and conferences in a unique location.