If you're looking for a golf hotel in Scotland, look no further than Macdonald Aviemore Resort, home of the spectacular Spey Valley Championship Golf Course. Recently voted one of the best golf courses in Scotland, Spey Valley features some of the most breathtaking views in the world, offering golfers a glimpse right into the very heart of the Scottish Highlands.
Designed by Dave Thomas and host of the European Challenge Tour's Scottish Hydro Challenge from 2009 to 2017, the Spey Valley Championship Golf Course combines the challenging aspects of the sport with the unique Highlands environment, making the course an ideal venue for high-profile golf tournaments and charity fundraisers.
Our golf course features beautiful scenery and unique wildlife (watch out for deer, red squirrels and osprey), as well as the longest hole in Scotland at 635 yards. Come and join us for a round or two, amongst the ancient Caledonian pine forests at our Aviemore hotels.
- Designed by Dave Thomas
- Stunning views of the Scottish Highlands
- Featuring Scotland’s longest hole (635 yards)
- 18-hole, par 72 championship course
- Professional tuition available
- Golf buggies available for hire
- Host of the European Challenge Tour’s Scottish Hydro Challenge 2009-2017
- Voted ‘Most Picturesque Golf Course in the UK’
- £1m Clubhouse and Restaurant