Professional photographer working mainly in fine art, in collaboration with art galleries.
I'm a professional photographer for the last 20 years (I'm 40 something years old). For one and half decade, the world of photography have changed a lot. I've had to go with the stream. I've started like a photographer for newspapers, traveling in more than 30 countries, sleeping in 200 different hotels and homestays every year.
My purpose is to tell stories, whatever is through narration or emotion. The photos have to speak for themselves.
2013 awards & exhibitions:
- February 2013, collective exhibition “shades of grey”, the black box gallery, Portland
- February 2013, book “International masters of photography”
- March 2013, finalist for the Golden Camera
- March-June 2013, exhibition “Dark Angkor”, redbox gallery, Zurich
- April 2013, finalist landscape photographer of the year at the Sony WPO award, London
- April 2013, shortlisted wildlife photographer of the year at the Sony WPO award, London
- May 2013, collective exhibition at the Somerset House, London