Hengki Lee is an Award Winning Visual Artist and Photographer from Jakarta Indonesia.
He started to learn photography and visual art by himself seriously since 2009.
Many of his work have been featured in some prestigious International publications such as Black and White Magazine and 1x.com Year Book (A highly curated book of 1x.com).
The inspiration for his work comes from poetry, movies and books he reads. And the concepts of his works are simply about curiosity, dreams, poetry and emotion. He does trading for living and photography as his freelance job and hobby.
* Won 3rd place (bronze medal winner) in the category of Special: Digitally Enhanced Non Pro, in International Photography Awards 2011;
* Published in “Beyond” – A Highly Curated Year Book of 1x.com 2011 (Along with other 220 recognized and skilled photographers);
* Published in “No Words” – A Highly Curated Year Book of 1x.com 2012 (Along with other 220 recognized and skilled photographers);
* Won the 3rd place in 7th Black and White Spider Award Photo Contest “Honor of Distinction” 2012, Category: Silhouette (Amateur);
* Won the 1st Place (Gold Medal Winner) in Book Proposal category (Series Only) Non Professional in Px3 photo competition 2012;
* Won the 2nd place (Silver Medal Winner) in Fine Art category – Abstract Non Professional in Px3 photo competition 2012;
* Won the FOTOFERIA BRONZE MEDAL AWARD at Fotoferia International Exhibition 2012 Photo Contest.
* Won FIAP Gold Medal in category 'Collection' in 34th ZAGREB SALON 2012 Croatia
* Won Fotoklub Zagreb Bronze Medal in category 'Single' in 34th ZAGREB SALON 2012 Croatia
* Won "Excellence Award" in B&W Magazine Portfolio Contest 2012
* Won "People Choice Award" in B&W Magazine Single Image Contest 2013
* Won "Singe Image Award" in B&W Magazine Single Image Contest 2013
*Exhibition of the winning work of Px3 2012 & Altered Images on July 10, 2012.
Espace DUPON, Paris, France.